Congratulations to all of our Business Professionals of America national competitors! These students traveled to Texas to compete against the best of the best across the country in their areas of study.
Last week, 26 DACC students competed and 23 of those students finished in the Top 10 in the nation. In addition, Digital Design junior, Christian Aufderheide, brought home a National Championship in Computer Modeling.
Congratulations to all of our students and thank you to our instructors for leading, supporting, and mentoring our students so that they can be empowered to achieve great things.
2022 BPA Results
- Junior DD student Christian Aufderheide won the National Championship in Computer Modeling.
- Senior DD students Ashlee Bennett, Nathan Tracy, Luke Camealy and Alli Timms won 2nd in the Nation in Computer Animation.
- Senior Cyber student, Simon Bates won 2nd in the Nation in Linux.
- Senior DD student Caroline Iverson earned 4th in the Nation in Virtual Multimedia Promotion.
- Senior DD team of Benji Wachtman, Garett Markel, John Fashian and Kai Mays earned 4th in the Nation in Virtual Multimedia Promotion Team.
- Junior cross-lab collaboration team of Lainey Wright (App), Afton Turner (Cyber), Jane Spelman (DD) and Vienna Van Dromme (DD) earned 5th in the nation in Website Design.
- Senior DD team of Caroline Coggins and Gabby Hollinger earned 5th in the Nation for User Experience Design Team.
- Junior DD student Aiden Wentland earned 6th in the Nation out of 312 students in Promotional Photography.
- Senior App student Daniel Dawit earned 7th in the Nation in Mobile Applications.
- Senior App team of Reece Gaddie, Jenny Hall and Nick Carr earned 7th in the Nation in Software Engineering Team.
- Senior DD student Josh Nagel earned 9th in the Nation in Virtual Multimedia Promotion.
- Junior DD student M Wikoff earned 10th in the Nation in Desktop Publishing.
- Senior DD student Jade Stephens was a National Qualifier in Desktop Publishing.
- Junior Delaware Hayes Business student Samuel Hall was a National Qualifier in Administrative Support Research Project
- Senior Cyber student Taylor Quinn was a National Qualifier in Cybersecurity but was unable to compete in the National Competition.