The Delaware Public Health District will be offering a Flu and COVI-19 Vaccine Clinic to DACC students and staff on:
- October 26th, 2021: 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- October 28th, 2021: 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Access this consent form, using the code flucovid2021
- Click submit at the end of the form and check your e-mail for confirmation.
The clinic is available only to DACC staff and students and is only offering the Pfizer COVID vaccine. If you already received the Pfizer COVID vaccine, and qualify for a booster dose, you will be eligible to sign up for the Pfizer Booster using the above form by choosing COVID as your vaccine preference.
CDC Booster Qualifications:
- Age 65 years and older
- Age 18 and older with underlying medical conditions
- Age 18 and older who work in high-risk settings
- Age 18 and older who live in high-risk settings