A nutritious meal is essential to a successful education. Each month, the lunch menu will be accessible here in a downloadable file.
One of the best ways to make sure our students stay focused and motivated is to provide them with a healthy meal. We continuously examine the meals that are made available to our students to make sure they are getting the biggest nutritional bang for their buck.
At this time, breakfast is only available at the north campus.
DACC is now using a new system in order to help you pay your child’s student fees of all types online as well as put money on your child’s meal account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using PayForIt.net. This system is similar to what we have used in the past. If you had an account with EZPay, once you set up a new account with PayForIt.net, your existing funds will remain in your account and you will notice very little difference in service.
Once you create your account, you can:
- Deposit money at your convenience into your child’s Cafeteria account
- Set email reminders to notify you when you child’s account gets low
- Set up recurring payments for your child’s Cafeteria account
- Check your child’s Cafeteria account balance
- View an activity report so you can see what your child has eaten in the previous 30 days
- View and pay your child’s student fees online
- Schedule fee payments for future payment
If you have questions about the PayForIt.net system or you have forgotten your password, please contact PayForIt.net directly.
Free and Reduced Lunch
To apply for Free and Reduced Lunch, complete the Free Lunch Application document above and send to:
Judy Clickenger, EMIS Coordinator
1610 State Route 521
Delaware, Ohio 43015