Congratulations to the class of 2017!
Graduating seniors and their families are invited to celebrate with us as we congratulate the class of 2017 on their program completion and wish them good luck in their future.
1871 North High Street
Columbus Ohio 43210
Important facts about the ceremony:
- Tickets can be reserved online here starting April 21st at 10am. You can also order tickets from the Wexner Center by phone at 614-292-3535. Desk hours are: Monday-Wednesday 9am - 6pm, Thursday-Friday 10am - 8pm, Saturday 10am - 8pm and Sunday 11am - 6pm. We encourage you to print the tickets from your home computer. However, if you do not have that option, you can show the ticket confirmation on your phone when you arrive.
- There is no cost to reserve tickets, but you will need them with you when you arrive at the ceremony.
- Transportation will be provided to the rehearsal only.
- Students are responsible for their own transportation to the ceremony.
- Students are expected to arrive no later than 6pm. However, the doors will not open to our guests until 6pm.
- If you are providing transportation for a student, this will give you ample time to drop your student at the door and find a parking space.
- There will be two Ohio Union parking garages available. Please refer to this map to find the best place to park.
- Parking in these garages requires a $5.00 fee in cash, so please plan accordingly.
- Handicap accessible parking will be available. Police officers will be on hand to direct traffic and answer questions as you arrive.
- Students are welcome to wear their home school gowns or DACC will provide a gown.
- NTHS students will be expected to wear their NTHS gowns and stoles.
- There wil be no caps worn during the ceremony.
- Students - please plan to dress in formal attire. Slacks, dress shirts, and appropriate-length skirts/dresses. No flip flops or sandals.
A DVD of the ceremony can be purchased from Mrs. Russell at North Campus or Mrs. Pemberton at South campus. Save time by filling out the order form ahead of time.