The online application for the 2017/2018 school year is now open.
Log on using the above link and create an account.
- Use your email address and password to create an InfoSnap account.
- Use an email other than your school email address.
Zoo School & Engineering Readiness Exam
Students who are applying for the Columbus School and Aquarium School and Engineering Technology will be asked to take a readiness exam.
Zoo School students - sign up here
Engineering students - your readiness exam link is coming soon! Once it's live, we will email everyone who has already applied to notify you.
You'll be asked to provide your name, address, phone, and email.
You'll also need parent/guardian contact information, including name, address, phone, and email.
Select Program of Interest
Select your first and second choice programs
Complete Essay Questions
You will be asked 3 essay questions:
- What do you expect to learn in the program you selected?
- What experiences have you had that will contribute to your success in the program?
- When you look into the future, what do you see for yourself?
Electronic Signature and Submit
Both the student and parent will click a consent button and be sure to click 'submit' when you're finished.
- After you complete the application, your guidance counselor will be notified and will upload needed information including your transcript.
- The DACC Student Services Department will be reviewing applications from February - May.
- Acceptance letters will be emailed and mailed to students and parents.
If you have questions about the application process, contact us at 740-201-3216.