We are currently accepting nominations for the 2012 DACC Hall of Fame Induction. If you know an outstanding graduate who graduated in 2007 or earlier, we want to hear from you. Download the nomination form to get started. All persons nominated will receive consideration by the Selection Committee for possible admission into the Hall of Fame.
The deadline for receiving nominations is September 7th, 2012. Hall of Fame inductions will take place October 25th, 2012. The completed nomination form may be faxed to the District Office at (740) 549-1397, mailed to the address listed below, or emailed to MowryA@DelawareAreaCC.org.
Delaware Area Career Center
Attn: Alicia Mowry
4565 Columbus Pike
Delaware, OH 43015
Guidelines for Nominations:
- A graduate of at least five years (Class of 2007 or earlier)\\
- Positive involvement as a student of Delaware Area Career Center and/or the adult workforce development program
- Has demonstrated success in his or her career field
- Has demonstrated social responsibility
- Has overcome obstacles to obtain success