Financial aid is available through several sources for qualified individuals. Each source of aid has its own specific guidelines concerning eligibility.
Sources of financial aid available at this time for qualifying adults are:
- Veterans Administration - Veterans can log onto the website at www.gibill.va.gov or call 1-888-GIBILL1 (422-4551) to inquire on eligibilty requirements. These benefits are available for Basic Peace Officer, Firefighting 240, EMT, CISCO, and Power Line Technician
- Bureau of Vocational Rehabilitation (BVR) - Disabled persons may qualify for training monies.
- Pell Grant - Federal grant based on financial need. Monies do no need to be repaid. Must complete the FAFSA form for eligibility. For programs 600 hours or more only. This benefit is available for our Dental Assisting Program and Power Line Technician Program. www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Workforce Investment Board (WIA) - Visit your local Job and Family Services Office.
- Trades Re-adjustment Assistance (TRA/TAA) - Assistance is availabe to workers whose jobs have been sent overseas.
- State of Ohio Vocational Training Vouchers - We accept training vouchers from students who are employed by the state of Ohio.
For further questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Financial Aid office at 740.201.3222